Fall is nearly here and now is the time every homeowner should prepare their HVAC equipment for the cooler months ahead.
Here are some handy HVAC tips to enjoy your fall:
- Change the air filter. Give your furnace a fresh start with a new filter.
- Clear around your AC. Weeds and other foliage grow around your AC unit in the summer, so clear away any debris to avoid bugs and other critters.
- Adjust the thermostat. While you may still use your AC through early fall, you likely won’t use the same settings you had in July. Set the temperature to comfortable settings relative to the outdoor climate.
- Get a professional furnace evaluation. If your furnace is older, it’s a good idea to have a professional HVAC tech evaluate whether you need an updated system.
- Schedule a fall furnace tune-up. Now is the time to get your heater ready for the long winter ahead. A technician can calibrate the thermostat, inspect the system and clean it, test the airflow, measure the motor voltages and tighten any electrical connections.
At Ben’s ProServ, we want you to get the most out of your HVAC system this fall. That’s why we offer our 6-month "It Will Work" guarantee for only $99*. If your heating system breaks down within six months of the tune-up, we’ll fix it and credit you $99 toward the repair!
To get started with your tune-up, give us a call at (856) 347-3588.
Ben’s ProServ values your family’s home comfort and we are here to help you pick a heating and cooling system that’s right for your home. Check out the more than 100 positive customer reviews, as seen on Google. We serve hundreds of customers throughout Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Salem and Gloucester counties. Expect superior workmanship with our team of trained and certified technicians.