Helping Your Home or Business Run Smoothly
When it comes to taking care of your property, no one does it quite like Ben’s ProServ. Since opening our doors 40+ years ago, our team has remained committed to being the most reliable service provider around. Thanks to our highly trained and fully qualified technicians, we can effectively handle any heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical service you may need for your Newfield home or business. Equipped with advanced tools and technology, we always get the job done right the first time.
Choose Ben’s Proserv Because We Offer:
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Flexible financing options
- Free energy assessments
- Same-day and emergency appointments
- Free installation and replacement quotes
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Choose Ben’s ProServ and rest easy knowing your property is in the hands of the most qualified Newfield home service professionals around.
Everything about this company has been above board throughout the entire process. Not only are they hard working but they have been nothing but courteous and kind to my family.John C.
He fixed the problem within minutes. I was extremely pleased and plan to use his service again at home and at work.Linda P
Called for a small plumbing problem, and received excellent service. Will definitely use Ben's for my plumbing and electrical needs.Cheryl P
Whether due to excessive use, old age, or a lack of maintenance, the occasional HVAC repair is to be expected. To prevent your system from experiencing a major breakdown, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that you need to schedule a heating or air conditioning repair.
Call Our Newfield HVAC Service Pros If:
- Your furnace pilot light is yellow
- Your system is making loud noises
- There is water leaking from your system
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- There was an unexpected spike in your energy bills
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent
- Your system cycles on and off constantly
- There are funky odors coming from your air vents
- Your home is extra humid
- There is a lot of dust coming from your air registers
No matter the problem at hand, Ben’s ProServ has a solution. After a careful inspection and system assessment, our Newfield HVAC service team will have your system up and running perfectly again in no time.
How to Avoid a Plumbing Disaster
Plumbing problems can really throw a wrench into your day, so why not do what you can to avoid them?
To Avoid a Plumbing Disaster, We Recommend:
- Scheduling routine drain cleaning every 6 months
- Having your water heater flushed every 6 months
- Only flushing toilet paper and human waste down the toilet
- Limiting the amount and type of food waste you put down your garbage disposal
- Taking care of plumbing repairs early on
At Ben’s ProServ, we want to make sure your home or business is completely taken care of, which is why we offer a full range of plumbing services, including routine inspections, drain cleaning, and water heater maintenance. To learn more about how we can keep your property running smoothly and efficiently, give our Newfield plumbers a call.
Should I Call an Electrician?
You probably don’t spend a ton of time thinking about your electrical system, but now is the time to change that. Problems with your electrical system can be extremely serious, especially if they result in electrocution, appliance damage, or an electrical fire. The key to protecting your property and those on it from electrical damage is becoming familiar with the signs that you need to bring in an electrician for repairs.
You Should Call a Newfield Electrician from Ben’s Proserv If:
- Your lights buzz or flicker
- Your outlets or switches are scorched or hot
- There are buzzing sounds coming from behind your walls
- You discover frayed or chewed wiring
- There are signs of damage on your electrical panel (i.e. rust)
- You rely on a lot of extension cords and power strips
- Your outlets are loose
- You experience tiny shocks when you plug or unplug things
- Your energy bills are way too high
- It seems like your appliances never run at full power
- Your circuit breaker trips often
At Ben’s ProServ, your safety is our utmost priority, which is why we hire nothing but the most qualified and experienced electricians in Newfield, NJ. If you are experiencing electrical problems, you can count on us to implement the safest and most reliable solution.
The Quality Service You Deserve
Finding a service provider that you can truly trust isn’t all that easy nowadays. Luckily, your search ends with Ben’s ProServ. Our Newfield HVAC, plumbing, and electrical technicians take great pride in their work and always go the extra mile to get the job done perfectly the first time around. From routine inspections to major system overhauls to minor repairs, our home sevice team can handle your every comfort and safety need with ease.
We Are Proud to Offer a Full Range of Services, Including:
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Heater maintenance
- Furnace repairs and installations
- Air purification
- AC repairs
- AC maintenance
- AC installations
- Ductless mini-splits
- Geothermal installations
- Commercial electrical
- Home automation
- Electrical upgrades
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Sump pumps
- Faucets and sinks
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repairs
- Water pipe repairs