Generator Sales, Service & Repair in South Jersey
Is your home prepared for a power outage? Whether it is caused by the weather, equipment failure, wildlife, trees, or public damage, a power outage can cause a minor annoyance or a major disaster, especially if it is prolonged. Ben's ProServ has skilled service technicians to install backup and standby generators in Vineland and neighboring communities.
When Should You Replace a Generator?
Typically, standby generators can last for 10,000-30,000 running hours. In order to determine if your generator is reaching that point, watch for any of the following signs that may indicate the need for an installation.
Signs You Need a New Generator:
- Overall efficiency has decreased
- Repairs and problems are constantly occurring
- Outdated technology or mechanical components that can’t be replaced
- Visible signs of wear-and-tear, such as the system rusting
- Current generator is no longer the correct size for your needs
- Too much fuel is being used
Additionally, if you are looking to switch the type of fuel (gas vs. diesel) you use or are looking for a more ecologically friendly system, a replacement may be needed. Our expert team of Vineland generator installation technicians can assist you in finding a new system for your home.
Over 40 Years of Experience
Free Energy Assessments
Emergency Services Available
Financing Available with Approved Credit
Free Quotes for System Installs & Replacements
Everything about this company has been above board throughout the entire process. Not only are they hard working but they have been nothing but courteous and kind to my family.John C.
He fixed the problem within minutes. I was extremely pleased and plan to use his service again at home and at work.Linda P
Called for a small plumbing problem, and received excellent service. Will definitely use Ben's for my plumbing and electrical needs.Cheryl P
A backup generator is also known as a portable generator.
How Do Backup Generators Work
- When the power goes out, you will need to start the generator’s engine to get it running.
- The power is then supplied to selected appliances using cords that run from the backup generator to the appliances that are most important.
- The number of electrical items that can be used with generator power depends on the capacity of the generator.
Standby generators are permanently installed and automatically monitor the utility power. When the power goes out, the generator automatically disconnects from the utility wires and starts the generator, so you will experience minimal disruption. When the power is restored, the generator automatically switches back to the utility wires.
Professional Generator Services Throughout New Jersey
For more than 40 years, our family owned business has supplied HVAC solutions, electrical services, and generators in Vineland. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and committed to providing superior service. Our recommendations and service are backed by decades of experience and continued training.
Our Skilled Professionals Can Help You With:
- Selecting the right generator size and type
- Explaining the installation process
- Choosing the ideal location for the generator
- Generator service for future maintenance needs
The right generator can make a big difference in providing electricity to power what is most important. We can explain your options and provide the information you need to choose the best generator for your home and handle the installation for reliable operation.